Monday 4 April 2011

Finally

I can now announce my good news! Some of you already know, but I've been made a Pro Staff member of Plus Fishing. I'm seriously excited about being given this opportunity as Plus Fishing distribute some of the best lure fishing brands out there and now I get my greasy mitts all over them! I've already snagged myself a nice few Wrasse on the O.S.P 4.5'' DoLive Stick - Awesome lure!


From now on, I will be writing a new blog that you can find here. It will consist of tackle reviews and news from the +f stable as well as my usual waffle that I talk about. The new blog will be linked from the main Plus Fishing website in the very near future. I hope that you will all visit my new blog and add to your favourites.

Thank you to all my current readers, I hope you enjoy the new blog.

6 comments:

  1. Great stuff Matt, congratulations on the new position. Look forward to the tests and reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done matey, cracking news indeed well done and you deserve it.. Back to the Bass for you now is it lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks boys, I hope you enjoy the new blog as it builds.

    Mike; I'll take anything that pulls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent news Matt well done look forward to your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, Very well deserved. I wish both you and Plus Fishing every success. You have been one of the most forward thinking anglers I have been lucky enough to meet virtually in the UK. You definately have the skills, and mind set to be a hugely successful ProStaff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for the kind comments guys. Very greatly received.

    ReplyDelete