Tuesday 5 October 2010

First post.... Of many?

Well here it goes, always seem to have a lot to say, so might as well start saying it!

Got to say, living in Plymouth is amazing if you're into any sort of sea-fishing. The variety of ground around here is mind blowing. Whether it's fishing reef, surf, currents, estuaries or anything in between, we really are spoilt for choice.

This last season has been such a learning curve for me, with the addition of fishing (with effect) Soft-Plastics - in various ways, including HRF and in currents - as well as honing my watercraft further. I'll be the first to admit though, I've still got a lot to learn, and I'm having real fun learning!!

I'll post some stuff on techniques and tackle that are working for us around here at present and also review bits and pieces that I think people might be interested in.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment